Sunday, April 6, 2014

I dreamt I was a flat bed
I dreamt I was a bank heist
I dreamt I was a Arizona highway
I dreamt I was a two egg omelet
I dreamt I was a gunshot
I dreamt I was a paperbag in a pencil factory
I dreamt I was a horn section in an LA nightclub
I dreamt I was a Fender Bass
I dreamt I was a Saturday morning cartoon in 1975
I dreamt I was an X
I dreamt I was a miracle
I dreamt I was a parking meter
I dreamt I was aboard the jubilee train
I dreamt I was a mad heiress
I dreamt I was a Zoot Suit
I dreamt I was a knife fight
I dreamt I was a cool shade of blue sliding down an apartment store wall
I dreamt I was an icon
I dreamt I was religion
I dreamt I was a shadow
I dreamt I was America's 1947
I dreamt I was a photograph
I dreamt I was a saint behind glass
I dreamt I was a cherry cola
I dreamt I was a junkyard dog
I dreamt I was a curb urchin's meal
I dreamt I was a gun moll's map
I dreamt I was a key command
I dreamt I was a throwaway black purse
I dreamt I was Califunya
I dreamt I was the space where contradictions live


I dreamt I was all these things


No comments: